Book Bingo from Pretty Deadly Reviews. This card is for books read June 1, 2016 through August 31, 2016.
Name in Title – The Trouble With Lexie by Jessica Anya Blau
Aussie Author –
Magic – In the Shadow of the Gods by Rachel Dunne
Water On Cover –
Historical Setting: 1900s-1950s – Indiana Belle by John A. Heldt
F/F or M/M Romance –
White Cover – Party of One by Dave Holmes
June, July of August Release Date – The Marked Girl by Lindsey Klingele
Folklore or Myths –
Weather Words in Title –
Red Cover –
Part of a 4+ Book Series – The Darkest Torment by Gena Showalter
PoC MC –
A Book About Books – The Invisible Library by Genevieve Gogman
Over 500 Pages –
2016 Debut – Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh
Mental Health – How it Feels to Fly by Kathryn Holmes
Starts with S, U, M, E or R – Surprise Me by Deena Goldstone
Yellow Cover –
Middle Grade –
Food in Title or on Cover –
Political Intrigue –
Check out my Spring Bingo for books read March 1, 2016 through May 31, 2016 results here.
Check out my Holiday Bingo for books read December 1, 2015 to February 29, 2016 results here.
2016 Debut Author Challenge hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. A challenge to read 12 or more middle grade, young adult, and new adult debuts this year. My goal is to read at least twelve in 2016.
1. Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin
2. The Year We Fell Apart by Emily Martin
3. This Is Where It Ends by Marieke Nijkamp
4. Into the Dim by Janet B. Taylor
5. Don’t Get Caught by Kurt Dinan
6. Save Me Kurt Cobain by Jenny Manzer
7. My Kind of Crazy by Robin Reul
8. Flawed by Cecelia Ahern
9. The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner
10. Faerie by Eisha Marjara
11. Future Shock by Elizabeth Briggs
12. The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
13. The Museum of Heartbreak by Meg Leder
14. American Girls by Alison Umminger
15. Goldfish by Nat Luurtsema
16. Last Call at the Nightshade Lounge by Paul Krueger
17. Meet Me Here by Bryan Bliss
18. Frannie and Tru by Karen Hattrup
19. Jerkbait by Mia Siegert
20. 26 Kisses by Anna Michels
21. 100 Days of Cake by Shari Goldhagen
22. The Crown’s Game by Evelyn Skye
23. Even If the Sky Falls by Mia Garcia
24. Life Before by Michele Bacon
25. The Marked Girl by Lindsey Klingele
26. Ivory and Bone by Julie Eshbaugh
2016 Diverse Books Reading Challenge hosted by Mishma at Chasing Faerytales and Shelly at Read.Sleep.Repeat. I loved participating in Shelly’s Diversity Month and love diverse books so this challenge seemed like a natural fit for me. Again my goal is to read at least twelve diverse books in 2016.
1. Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin
2. Good On Paper by Rachel Cantor
3. What Lies Between Us by Nayomi Munaweera
4. Thanks For the Trouble by Tommy Wallach
5. Saving Alex: When I Was Fifteen I Told My Mormon Parents I Was Gay, and That’s When My Nightmare Began by Alex Cooper and Joanna Brooks
6. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
7. What Lies Between Us by Nayomi Munaweera
8. In Real Life by Jessica Love
9. Second House From the Corner by Sadeqa Johnson
10. The Decent Proposal by Kemper Donovan
11. I Am Malala by Malala Yousafzai
12. Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire
13. Future Shock by Elizabeth Briggs
14. Flawed by Cecelia Ahern
15. I Met Someone by Bruce Wagner
16. Sunday’s on the Phone to Monday by Christine Reilly
17. Faerie by Eisha Marjara
18. This Side of Providence by Rachel M. Harper
19. The Beast by J.R. Ward
20. The Obsession by Nora Roberts
21. Eleven Hours by Pamela Erens
22. The Bricks that Built the Houses by Kate Tempest
23. The Cook Up by D. Watkins
24. Whisper to Me by Nick Lake
25. Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld
26. Girls on Fire by Robin Wasserman
27. Last Call at the Nightshade Lounge by Paul Krueger
28. Meet Me Here by Bryan Bliss
29. Frannie and Tru by Karen Hattrup
30. Jerkbait by Mia Siegert
31. You Know Me Well by David Levithan & Nina LaCour
32. Never Too Real by Carmen Rita
33. The Wedding Sisters by Jamie Brenner
34. Don’t Tell, Don’t Tell, Don’t Tell by Liane Shaw
35. 100 Days of Cake by Shari Goldhagen
36. Even If the Sky Falls by Mia Garcia
37. The Mirror Thief by Martin Seay
38. The Lost & Found by Katrina Leno
39. Party of One by Dave Holmes
40. In Twenty Years by Alison Winn Scotch
41. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
Mount TBR Reading Challenge hosted by My Reader’s Block. The goal of this challenge is to read the books you got in 2015 but have not yet read. My goal is Mt. Kilimanjaro: Read 60 books from your TBR pile.
65 read. 0 to go.
Netgalley & Edelweiss Reading Challenge hosted by Falling for YA. My goal is to get to Platinum – 75 Books as I currently have 60 books waiting in the wings from Netgalley and Edelweiss for 2016 releases.
134 read. 0 to go.
2016 New Release Challenge hosted by Lexxie at (un)Conventional Book Views and Stormi at Books, Movies, Reviews Oh My!. I think I will easily hit 45+ books per year – New Release Enthusiast.
136 read. 0 to go.
The Goodreads Challenge. I will be aiming for 100 books plus this year.
154 read. 0 to go.
I also joined the ARC April event over at Read.Sleep.Repeat. I am hoping to get to Gold or Diamond, so we shall see. 10-15 ARCs read for the month = The Gold Reader Level and 16+ ARCs read for the month = The Diamond Reader Level
I read 26 ARCs in the month of April. You can see the reviews for ARC April here.
26 read. 0 to go.