It’s time for Feature & Follow Friday, a fun way to discover new sites. Please feel free to follow me via WordPress, Bloglovin’ or email subscription. All subscription links are located in my sidebar.
HOW DOES THE #FF WORK?
The goal is to increase blog followers, make friends and have something to post.
You create your own post using the post prompt.
You leave your link and thumbnail in the linky list that links back to your post prompt.
Once you have your post up and linked, visit other posts and tell them hi. The point is to FOLLOW them not just comment.
If you see a post that just hit it to the moon, or just want to show appreciation to a fellow blogger friend, like their name on the linky list to show some appreciation.
The person with the most likes gets chosen as the next Feature (you can be chosen every 90 days unless we are in need of features).
It is required that if you participate that you have to follow the FEATURE. It is a big no-no to participate and ignore the feature. They are the special snowflake in this little blizzard.
As a participant it is up to your discretion on how you want people to follow. Please post RSS, GFC etc if you have a follow of choice.
Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”.
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
THE WEEKLY FEATURE:
This Weeks Question
Describe the plots of your ten favorite books in seven words each.
- Menagerie by Rachel Vincent – Monsters are real, Delilah assumed she’s human.
- Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling – Magical boy finds love and a family.
- Little Earthquakes by Jennifer Weiner – Being a mom is very very hard.
- Jemima J by Jane Green – Find your true self to be happy.
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky – The truth and friends will free you.
- Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward – Let people in and your life’ll change.
- Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire – Haunting girl wants her true home again.
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli – Oreo’s and finding yourself, happiness and love.
- Sweet Girl by Rachel Hollis – All of the feels in this book.
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell – First love is real and real heartbreaking.
If you’re new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog.