Welcome to my weekly wrap-up! Here is where you can see my books read during the past week, books to be read next week, books I have added to my shelves, any bookish happenings and the like. I have linked to Stacking the Shelves, the Saturday Situation, the Saturday Review of Books, Talk of the Town, Bought, Borrowed & Bagged, The Sunday Salon, Caffeinated Book Reviewer’s Sunday Wrap-Up, It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? and Mailbox Monday. So check out what I’ve been up to this past week.
Books Added This Week
Yup, nothing added this week. I am still planning my BEA books into my reading/review calendar so I stayed far away from Netgalley and Edelweiss this week. I still have some books pending at both sites, so we will see what next week brings. It’s actually kindof nice to not be adding to my already crazy stack.
Books Read This Week
One True Loves by Taylor Jenkins Reid
Meet Me Here by Bryan Bliss
Goldfish by Nat Luurtsema
Life Before by Michele Bacon
Last Call at the Nightshade Lounge by Paul Krueger
American Girls by Alison Umminger
Girls in the Garden by Lisa Jewell
Books to be Read Next Week
This Week in Review…
I am hosting the April Wrap-Up Round-Up giveaway. It ends on May 31st, so get your entries in soon! You can check out the Round-Up over at Feed Your Fiction Addiction and you can see how my April went here.
I have some giveaways happening now –
Stuff I Enjoyed This Week…
Lauren at Wonderless Reviews – #SquadGoals // Monthly Recommendations
Grace at Rebel Mommy Book Blog (I know, again. But I just heart her) – Netflix & Book Tag!
Up Next – Emily Albright author of The Heir and the Spare
My Weekly Posts
- [22 May] The Wedding Sisters by Jamie Brenner ★★★
- [23 May] United States of Books – Doc by Mary Doria Russell
- [23 May] People Who Knew Me by Kim Hooper ★★★★
- [24 May] True Letters from a Fictional Life by Kenneth Logan ★★★★½
- [24 May] Author Tuesday Interview and Giveaway – Kenneth Logan
- [24 May] Waiting on Wednesday – The Hopefuls by Jennifer Close
- [25 May] Never Too Real by Carmen Rita ★★★½
- [26 May] You Know Me Well by David Levithan, Nina LaCour ★★★★
- [27 May] Guest Post – Jennifer Rock and Michael Voss
- [27 May] Frannie and Tru by Karen Hattrup ★★★★
- [28 May] Ink and Bone by Lisa Unger ★★★★½
- [28 May] Weekly Wrap-Up – May 28, 2016
So how was your bookish week?